Thursday, March 4, 2010

Intro- Fitness, Fashion and ?

For those of you who don't' know me, yet. I am a fashion and fitness expert residing in Los Angeles. What makes me an expert, is simply that I have been at the top of my game for so damn long that I am by default. No, I'm kidding. I have been living a life of duality. I am fitness professional in the am, and fashion/ stylist/merchandiser/pr.. rebel, by day. I don't follow the rules unless I have invented them. I am a do all, see all kinda person. I have no priors, or Blogging experience, so this is a new venture for me. My plan is to bring you free, yes I said FREE, fashion and fitness advice, whenever possible. I think it might be fun to go round town and take some fitness classes from other instructors and critique them. I also plan to give you the latest tips on the best sales, hottest items and the retail boutiques with the most perfunctory sales staff. Oh ya, I will call them out if they are rude or mean. Let's have some fun shall we? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment